The Southern Mountain Kitchen Baking Cookbook From G.W. Mullins

 

Thank You to everyone who has bought one of my cookbooks, watched my videos on YouTube, or left a supportive comment.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.  G.W.

When you think about Southern food, it has a style and taste all its own.  Then when you mix it with Mountain dishes, you have the most amazing result.  The mix is like a party of flavor.  In this book, I have tried to capture a collection of that amazing flavor, in a mix of baking recipes from my life on the mountain.  

Below the list of some of the recipes included, is information on how to get a discounted book with shipping lower than is charged on Amazon.  I am extending this discount to all the wonderful people who have encouraged me through my YouTube channel for The Southern Mountian Kitchen.  By visiting my website, you can claim the discount, and get the exclusive hardback version of the book, only available through my site.

I was born Native American (Cherokee).  Mix that with the variety of people who influenced the food on the mountain, from German, to French, to Italian and Polish.  There were so many styles blended into our community, and that, I think made the foods we ate so amazingly well. 

In this book, I have traveled back to a time when life was a little less complicated, when we all came together to enjoy a meal, as family and friends.  I think that is why I choose to create food...to bring back a time when life was all about, family, friends, and food.

In this baking collection, I include recipes for cakes, cookies, baked breads, cobblers and baked food dishes.  Along the way, I even threw in a few non-baking dishes that I think you might like.  I hope you enjoy it!

Among the recipes included here are: Southern Biscuits, Coconut Rum Balls, Drunken Chicken, Dinner Rolls, Tiger Cookies, Corn Bread, Icebox Rolls, Pumpkin Bread, Banana Bread, Ginger Bread, Potato Rolls, Beer Bread, Old Fashioned Pan Bread, Carrot Cake, Sweetened Condensed Pound Cake, Stack Cake, Apple Butter Cake, Rhubarb Cake, Dump Cake, Hershey Bar Cake, Pineapple Dream Cake, Blackberry Cake, 7-Up Cake, Chocolate Syrup Cake, Apricot Cake, Walnut Wonder Cake, Poor man's Cake, Mountaineer Delight, Tennessee Peach Pudding, Blackberry Cobbler, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Buttermilk Pie, Rhubarb Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Date and Nut Bars,  Apple Butter Drop Cookies, Molasses Crinkles, Rice Pudding, Indian Pudding, Pumpkin Pudding, Apple Dumplings, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, stuffed Shells, Baked Beans, Corn Pudding, Turkey Casserole, Cornbread Stuffing, Beef Pot Roast, and many more.  

Coming August 2024 Recipes From The Southern Mountain Kitchen 

If you like the videos on The Southern Mountain Kitchen YouTube channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books safely and direct from Ingram Distributors, at a discounted lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Remember "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Baking Cook Book" is only available in Hardback from my website.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles | Peanut Butter Lovers| Homemade Candy | The Southern Mountain Kitchen