Popeye’s Fried Chicken Copycat Recipe | Southern Fried Chicken | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making Fried Chicken inspired by Popeye’s.  Nothing beats good chicken, and Popeye’s definitely makes amazing chicken.  The only thing I don’t love about it is the price.  In this video I will make a mix of chicken legs, wings and tenders.  In the restaurant, this would be over $30, in my kitchen around $12.  Follow this video, and you too can make great chicken at home.  In my next video i will be making Popeye's Cajun Fries.  I hope you like this as much as I do. 

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen 


Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 



#chicken #chickenlegs #popeyeschicken #popeyes #copycatrecipe #chickenwings #chickentenders #southernfood #southerncooking  #easyrecipe  #comfortfood  #homemadefood  #cookingathome  #budgetmeal  #SouthernMountainKitchen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen