Homemade Blueberry Cobbler Made From Scratch | Dessert | BLUEBERRIES | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

In today’s video, I am making a homemade Blueberry Cobbler.  I will show you how to make this dessert with fresh blueberries, made from scratch.  This recipe is an old one from the mountain, I remember my Mom, and all the older women on the mountain, making this for decades.  It is easy to make and tastes so good.  I hope you like this as much as I do.


If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen

Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you!   



#blueberrycobbler #cobbler #blueberry #madefromscratch #blueberries #fruit #baked #Blueberryreicpe #cobblerrecipe #dessert #quickdessert #homemadedessert #baking #Easydessert #HomeCooking #SouthernCooking #PutGodFirst #madefromscratch #SouthernMountainKitchen #Recipe #Homemadefood #cookingvideo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

The Southern Mountain Kitchen Baking Cookbook From G.W. Mullins

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles | Peanut Butter Lovers| Homemade Candy | The Southern Mountain Kitchen