Made From Scratch Skillet Biscuits | Easy Recipe | STOVETOP BISCUITS | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making Skillet Biscuits.  This recipe is so easy and if you want just a few biscuits quickly, this is a good option. The biscuits are easy to make and they are cooked on the stovetop, in a skillet with a see-through lid.  The skillet heats like an oven to cook these flaky layered biscuits, and in the end, you have a great addition to any meal.  I hope you enjoy these, as much I do.  

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen

Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 



#skilletbiscuits #stovetopbiscuits #biscuits #buttermilkbiscuits #flakybiscuits #madefromscratch #bakingrecipe #baking #recipe #recipes #Homemadefood #easyrecipe #cookingathome #Homemadefood #comfortfood #putgodfirst #SouthernMountainKitchen #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #food #foodie #foodies #recipesforyou #cookinghacks #cooking #cookingtips 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

The Southern Mountain Kitchen Baking Cookbook From G.W. Mullins

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles | Peanut Butter Lovers| Homemade Candy | The Southern Mountain Kitchen