Homemade Chicken Parmesan Over Noodles | CHICKEN PARMESAN | Italian | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making Homemade Chicken Parmesan Over Noodles. This Italian meal is easy to make and is a crowd-pleaser. The taste of the breaded chicken added to a rich marinara sauce, and noodles is amazing. If you want a change from the everyday meal, give this one a try. I hope you enjoy this, as much as I do.

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen

Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 



#chickenparmesan #Italian #chicken #chickenrecipe #Italianrecipe #budgetmeal #Italiandinner #madefromscratch #easyrecipe #recipes #homecooking #Recipe #SouthernMountainKitchen #putgodfirst #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #food #foodie #foodies #recipesforyou #cookinghacks #cooking #cookingtips #cookingathome #marinara #sauce #marinarasauce


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

The Southern Mountain Kitchen Baking Cookbook From G.W. Mullins

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles | Peanut Butter Lovers| Homemade Candy | The Southern Mountain Kitchen