Ramen Noodles With Shrimp, Mushrooms and Vegetables | Noodle Meal | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

In this video, I am making Ramen Noodles With Shrimp, Mushrooms and Vegetables.  This recipe takes an everyday item many people have in their home, and turns it into an amazing meal.  By using the base of Ramen Noodles and adding vegetable, shrimp and chicken broth, you create som This is definitely a great budget meal.  I hope you like this as much as I do. 

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen 



Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen