G.W.’s Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe | Made From Scratch | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making made from scratch pancakes. Pancakes are a great change from the regular breakfast foods.  They are even better made from scratch.  No need for a box mix, or the frozen kind. Just a few ingredients and you are on your way.  And just remember, you don’t have to use plain old syrup, get creative with fruit and other toppings.  I hope you love these as much as I do. 

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen 


Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 



#homemadepancakes  #pancakes  #breakfastfood  #madefromscratch  #pancakerecipe  #breakfast  #strawberries  #easybreakfast  #hotcakes  #southernmountainkitchen  #homemadefood   #breakfast  #castironcooking 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen