Dirty Rice With Cube Steak And Peppers | Beef | One Skillet Meal | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making Dirty Rice With Cube Steak And Peppers.  The meal is like a cube steak casserole.  It has all the makings of Cajun food, with such an amazing taste.  The best thing is, everything is cooked in one skillet.  This is definitely a great budget meal, big enough to feed a family.  I hope you like this as much as I do.  

If you like the videos on my channel, then check out my Cookbooks (The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook Series and The Native American Cookbooks).  From my website, you can get a free recipe, and order books directly from Ingram Distributors, at a lower price than Amazon with lower shipping.  Use this link to visit my page https://gwmullins.wixsite.com/southernmountkitchen 


Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking. I would love to hear from you. Be safe, and all my best wishes to you! 



#dirtyrice #beef #oneskilletmeal #cubesteak #cubedsteak #rice #dirtyricewithcubedsteakandpeppers #cubesteakcasserole #southernfood #southerncooking #easyrecipe #comfortfood #homemadefood  #cookingathome  #budgetmeal #onepotmeal #beefrecipe #SouthernMountainKitchen   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen