Garlic Parmesan Crusted Baked Pork Chops | PORK | What’s For Dinner | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In this video, I am making Garlic Parmesan Crusted Baked Pork Chops.  These Pork Chops have an amazing taste from the garlic and parmesan cheese.  Just add some bread with vegetables, pasta, or flavored rice and you have a meal.  I hope you enjoy this, as much I do.  

Please remember to like, subscribe, and share your thoughts on cooking.  I would love to hear from you.  Be safe, and all my best wishes to you!

 If you like the recipes I share here, please check out The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbooks, available for purchase now.  Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen