Amazing Homemade Breaded Shrimp | SHRIMP | Seafood Made At Home For Less | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


In today’s video, I am making Breaded Shrimp.  I am a big seafood fan.  So, the other day, I thought why not make a video about making breaded shrimp.  It has always been one of my favorites, and in the video, I show you how easy it is to do this in your own kitchen.  I hope you like this recipe as much as I do.

In my video, on the plate images, you see cheddar biscuits.  I made a video for this a while back, and if you click the link below, you can learn how to make these as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0G3DL6_nks&t=6s

Please remember to like and subscribe and share your thoughts on cooking.  I would love to hear from you.  Be safe, and all my best wishes to you!

If you like the recipes I share here, please checkout The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook, available for sale now. Click cover to view iunfo page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen