Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits | BUTTERMILK BISCUITS FROM SCRATCH | The Southern Mountain Kitchen


I love Southern food.  One of my favorite things is a good buttermilk biscuit.  A lot of people have issues making these.  It took me a minute to get these the way I like them.  I hope that with this video, it might help someone else who is having issues.  I learned on my own and from a bunch of different people until I got it right.  These biscuits are amazing when done right.  They are soft and flakey and make a great gravy and biscuit breakfast, or as a part of a dinner.  Just takes time and a little practice.  I hope you love these as much as I do.

Please remember to like and subscribe and share your thoughts on cooking.  I would love to hear from you.  Be safe, and all my best wishes to you!

 

Always Put God First!

Ingredients

Flour

Baking Powder

Baking Soda

Salt

Sugar

Butter

Shortening

Buttermilk


 


#homemadebiscuits #biscuits #buttermilkbiscuits #HomeCooking #breakfastfood #SouthernCooking #PutGodFirst #TheSouthernAndMountainKitchen #HomeCooking #Recipe #Homemadefood #Italianfood #baking #likemamamade #likegrandmamade #VideoCookingTutorial #Cooking #Food #Foodie #HowToCook #HowToMake #MomsCooking #GrandmasCooking #OldFashionedCooking #OldTimeCooking #ComfortFood #BestRecipe #DeliciousRecipe #BudgetRecipe #EasyRecipe #SimpleCooking #NoFailRecipe #BeginnerCookTutorial #RealFood #SimpleRecipe #Frying #Baking #SundayDinner #CountryCooking #CookingTipsAndTricks #CastIronCooking 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light of the Moon Publishing Releases New G.W. Mullins Cookbook "The Southern Mountain Kitchen Cookbook"

Made From Scratch Nutter Butter Cookies | PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | Easy Recipe | The Southern Mountain Kitchen

Quick and Easy Honey Butter Cornbread | Easy Recipe | SWEET CORNBREAD | The Southern Mountain Kitchen